Membership & Benefits And What Makes Us Different?
Picatinny Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial provider, which is run by a volunteer Board of Directors and owned by its members. Profits are returned to the members in the form of lower rates, fewer fees, new products and convenient services. If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Morris County, you can enjoy the benefits of a credit union membership.
Benefits of Joining
- Extremely Competitive Loan Rates and Affordable Loans
- Fewer Fees
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Checking With No Minimum Balance
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Access to Popmoney (pay other people anytime, anywhere)
- My$Manager Budgeting Tool
- Access to over 55,000 Surcharge Free ATMs Worldwide
- Extremely Competitive Visa Credit Card with Rewards and No Balance Transfer Fees
Members come first in every decision we make and our goal is to provide you with outstanding value and service in everything we do. In addition, you can feel safe and secure bringing your financial business to Picatinny. Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Commitment To The Community
Picatinny Federal Credit Union strives to be an active member of the community and we support residents, businesses, schools and social services in Morris County.
Are you ready to be a part of something different?
Become a member and experience the PFCU experience today