Personal Choice Credit Card
Picatinny Personal Choice Credit Card
For members who may or may not carry a balance. They like a card that offers the lowest rates.
- 0% APR* on New Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 Months
- NO Balance Transfer Fee!
- No Annual Fee
- Fraud Monitoring Program and 0% Liability for Fraudulent Transactions
If an extremely low rate is what you’re looking for, the Personal Choice Card is just right for you.
Other Personal Choice Card Benefits
- 24/7 Cardholder Service Call 1-866-795-1412 (toll free U.S.) or 1-605-782-3554 (international) for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- Online Access You can conveniently review your Visa transactions, payments and statements in your online banking account.
- Verified By Visa You are automatically enrolled in Verify by Visa. This is a free service that will provide an extra layer of protection when you use your credit card for online purchases at participating merchants.
- Zero Liability Visa’s Zero Liability Policy guarantees that you will not be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or card information.
- Auto Rental Collision Waiver Program Protect yourself against collision or theft with Visa’s Auto Rental Program.
The Personal Choice Card comes with the benefits of being a credit union member. Sign up for free checking with no minimum balance requirement, mobile banking with remote check deposit and 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more.
Federally insured by NCUA. *APR=Annual Percentage Rate. 0% APR is on new purchases and balance transfers for 12 billing cycles for new cardholders. After that, the APR for the Personal Choice Card will be 7.74% – 18.00%. The variable rate will be based on PFCU’s underwriting guidelines and your creditworthiness. The APR will vary with the market and is based on the Prime Rate. For more details about the PFCU Visa Card visit www.picacreditunion.com. All offers and terms are subject to change at any time. New members must open a savings account with a minimum deposit of $5 to begin their credit union membership.