CardValet Your card, on your terms
CardValet® is a FREE mobile app allowing you to control your debit card usage and spending and mitigate fraud – right from your mobile device. PFCU offers CardValet to members who have a PFCU Debit Card.
Watch the Demo
What is CardValet?
CardValet is a card management and fraud mitigation tool that enables cardholders to control when, where and how their debit cards are used. CardValet gives you:
- Control. Turn your debit card on or off.
- Peace of mind. Set location preferences so your card only works where you are.
- Visibility. See your past transaction details.
- Information. Receive alerts and get real time balances!
Getting up and running with CardValet couldn’t get any easier.
Simply download the free CardValet app for your Apple iOS or your Google Android mobile device, customize card usage settings and set up alert preferences.
At this point, you’re all set to control your PFCU Debit cards from your mobile device and perform basic mobile banking functions including:
- Turn a card On / Off – when the card is “Off,” no purchases or withdrawals will be approved except for previously scheduled recurring payments
- Check balances for the accounts associated with the cards enrolled in CardValet
- Review card-based transactions for the cards enrolled in CardValet
- Establish transaction use controls for a card based on threshold limits, merchant categories and specified locations
- Receive alerts when a transaction is approved or when a transaction exceeds any of the permitted use policies
- Receive alerts when a card transaction has been attempted, but is declined
For more information about CardValet, please contact us at 973-361-5225.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.